Healthland Sauna – Call us at 782-3914 for a Free Estimate Today!
1. Expel Toxins - Detoxification. Toxins such as sodium, alcohol, nicotine, carcinogenic heavy metals (cadmium, lead, zinc, nickel) and mercury accumulate in the body during modern daily life. Infrared heat therapy stimulates the sweat glands to cleanse and detoxify skin.
3. Benefit your Skin – Infrared heat improves circulation, expels dirt chemicals and removes dead cells from surface of skin. All of these benefits lead to a more soft and firm complexion. Reduces wrinkle associated with aging.
4. Control weight - Perspiring is part of the complex thermoregulatory process of the body that increases the heart rate, cardiac output, and metabolic rate. The process requires a large amount of the energy and reduces excess moisture, salt and subcutaneous fat. Fat becomes soluble water at 42℃ when body sweats out fats and toxins.
5. Pain Relief – FIR heat relieves pain by expanding blood vessels and increasing circulation. Better circulation allows more oxygen to reach injured areas of the body and helps reduce pain and speed up the healing process. Many people use FIR heat as a successful treatment for arthritis, muscle spasms and rheumatism.
6. Provide the same effects of exercise - The heart receives a workout similar to a 20-30 minute FIR sauna session and the body perspires the same amount as a 6 mile run. Infrared saunas are perfect for those who do not have time for regular exercise or suffer from injuries that inhibit for rigorous activity.
7. Improve immune system - During a fever, the body heats up to eliminate viruses and attack foreign agents. Subsequently, the body wards off invading organisms much more easily because the immune system is activated consistently by the “artificial fever”. Recent studies also show that colds and flu-like illnesses are reduced dramatically if treated in the early stages with FIR heat therapy.
Call us at 782-3914 for a Free Estimate Today!